Best Cheap Web Hosting
A web host is a company that you use with servers to store as well as deliver files that are used to build and make your website.
What is a Web Hosting Service?
A web hosting service is usually a type of internet hosting service which allows individuals as well as organizations to create and build their website and helps to make it accessible on the World Wide Web (www).
What is cheap web hosting?
As is obvious, irrespective of the size of your business – whether it is a small scale enterprise or a multimillion-dollar enterprise – you will need a website. In a world that is always connected and on the go, staying connected with your clientele and having a strong online presence – even if it is to give a basic idea of your business is of utmost importance.
However, this being said, sometimes having an online presence comes at a price not many can afford. Even finding a web hosting service that helps to publish the most necessary and basic information of your site, such as – timings, office location can be a tough ask. Finding one of the best cheap web hosting services can be a task in itself if you don’t know where to start looking.
You will surely want to build a site for yourself that will not just help to publish the timings and location, but also help you to showcase your products and bring it to the audience – but within affordability. When looking for a web hosting service, the cost is the primary factor that runs in one’s head – irrespective of the size of its business.
This is where our buyer’s guide comes in. Here, in the given list below, we will provide you with some of the best cheap web website hosting that will provide you with all that you are looking for, at a rate which will not burn a hole in your pocket.
Best Cheap Web Hosting Sites
This list contains some of the best sites that are out there, which will not only work according to your requirements but will also make sure that pricing isn’t something you have to sweat over.
Hostinger.com is a company that has managed to make a mark for itself – worldwide, that too within a short frame of time. Having opened business in 2004, they have offices in all major countries around the globe, making you realize just how good they are. We believe these are more than good enough reason for it to feature in our list of some of the best cheap web hosting sites.
Features that include services offered, pricing, customer care, and support team information and other miscellaneous information are given below –
- Services offered – Website Builder, Domain Checker, Web Hosting, Cloud Hosting, WordPress Hosting, VPS Hosting, CMS Hosting, Email Hosting, Free Web Hosting, Ecommerce Hosting, Free Web Hosting, Cheap Domain Registration, Whois Checker, Cheap SSL Certificate, XYZ Domain, Domain Transfer and Domain Name Search.
- Pricing – They have three plans – Single, Premium and Business. Based on the plan you choose will the features and pricing be decided. The single plan comes in at $45 per month, the premium plan comes in at $119 per month and the business plan comes in at $189 per month.
- Customer Care and Support – You can directly contact them through the site for any general inquiry. If you would like to report any kind of online abuse, you can do so at – [email protected] Their customer care is available 24×7! Their office for correspondence is at Cyprus and Lithuania.
- Performance – As per reviews are seen on the site, it is safe to say that Hostinger delivers everything it promises to, sometimes more. Being user-friendly is their biggest plus point, and the budget-friendly pricing ensures that people with even small-scale businesses don’t have to think twice before investing with them.
You can check out this particular web hosting site here – https://www.hostinger.com/
GoDaddy.com is a very well known site when it comes to easy, quick and affordable website hosting. They have a total of 14 offices well-spaced all around the globe and have around 80 million loyal customers!
Features that include services offered, pricing, customer care, and support team information and other miscellaneous information are given below –
- Services Offered – WordPress Hosting, Web Hosting, Business Hosting, VPS Hosting, Dedicated Servers, Domain Name, Email Marketing, Website Builder, SSL Certificates, Website Security, Website Back-up, Individual and Team Email Plans, Managing WordPress, Plesk Hosting, Dedicated IP, Reseller Hosting, Drupal Hosting, Joomla Hosting, Magento Hosting, Premium DNS, WHMCS Hosting, cPanel Hosting, and New Domain Extensions.
- Pricing – Since this buyers guide talks about website hosting specifically we will be looking into that. Their Web Hosting packages start from $2.49 per month, WordPress Hosting packages start from $6.99 per month, Business Hosting packages start from $14.99 per month, VPS Hosting packages start from $24.99 per month and Dedicated Servers packages start from $89.99 per month. All the other services have prices decided based on how long you wish to avail of the services and what specific task it will cover.
- Customer Care and Support – They have a global setup of customer support that is available 24×7 and the calls are free of charge (based on your location)! Their coverage includes 51 countries. Their customer care in India is – 040 67607600.
- Performance – GoDaddy has made a mark for itself in the world, thanks to its affordability and swift support, irrespective of the industry, people have trusted them – and they have not been disappointed.
You can check out this particular web hosting site here – https://www.godaddy.com/hosting/cheap-web-hosting
Inmotionhosting.com is a California based company and they have the best hosting tools under their belt, which is why people often opt for their services.
Features that include services offered, pricing, customer care, and support team information and other miscellaneous information are given below –
- Services Offered – Reseller Hosting, Website Creator, Dedicated Server Hosting, Domain Names, Shared Business Hosting, Managed VPS Hosting, Enterprise Hosting Solutions, WordPress Hosting, Managed Hosting, Web Design Services, Cloud VPS, and Launch Assist.
- Pricing – The pricing is based on the specific service you are willing to take. However, if you wish to opt for a plan, you can do that too. They have three plans – Launch, Power, and Pro. The price of the Launch plan is $6.39 per month, the Power plan is $8.49 per month and the Pro plan is $14.71 per month.
- Customer Care and Support – Their official website has a well-detailed customer support page, where FAQs and almost every doubt and query is answered in proper detail. However, in case you are unable to find the answers to your questions, you could always directly chat with them through the site, email them at –[email protected], call them at – 888.321-HOST (4678) or ask to submit a support ticket.
- Performance – Their testimonials bear support to the fact that they’re one of the best cheap web hosting sites currently being opted for. Their friendly customer service, affordable rates, and smooth working make people choose their services, and it seems like they haven’t disappointed.
You can check out this particular web hosting site here – https://www.inmotionhosting.com/
The a2hosting.com is a web hosting company that started a business in 2001 and considers it to be one of the fastest in the business. Starting work in a small two-room office, they’ve managed to expand all over the world, this bearing testament to their growing success.
- Services Offered – Shared Hosting, WordPress Hosting, VPS Hosting, Web Hosting, Managed WordPress Hosting, Managed VPS Hosting, Dedicated Server Hosting, Cloud VPS Hosting, Wiki Hosting, Blog Hosting, CRM Hosting, Reseller Hosting, eCommerce Hosting, CMS Hosting, Forum Hosting, Linux Hosting, and Email Hosting.
- Pricing – Based on the plan and service you are opting for, the pricing is calculated. Shared Hosting comes in at $2.96 per month, VPS Hosting comes in at $5.00 per month, Reseller Hosting comes in at $9.80 per month and Dedicated Hosting comes in at $99.59 monthly.
- Customer Care and Support – You can directly talk/chat with their customer support tea through the official site. In case you are not willing to chat, you could also submit a ticket or have a phone call with them. They have a global customer care support team, so no matter where you are, they have got you covered.
- Performance – Customers worldwide seem to believe that A2 has one of the fastest response teams and are ideal for cost control measures, making them a much-preferred option on cheap web hosting.
You can check out this particular web hosting site here – https://www.a2hosting.com/
Hostgator.com is one of the most well-known and powerful web hosting websites. They not only promise affordability but also ensure that it isn’t too difficult to deal with. Also, the promise a 45-day money-back guarantee too!
They’ve won an array of awards for the work they do, and that just affirms how good they are.
- Services Offered – Website Builder, WordPress Hosting, VPS Hosting, Dedicated Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Application Hosting, and Windows Hosting
- Pricing – Their plans are suitable for individuals, small enterprises as well as big ones. The Website Builder plan is for $3.84 per month, WordPress Hosting plan is for $5.95 per month, VPS Hosting plan is for $29.95 per month and the Dedicated Hosting plan is for $119 per month. You can also sign up for a basic Web Hosting plan for $2.75 per month (only!)
- Customer Care and Support – They have offices set up in the USA, Brasil as well as India. You can directly chat with them through the site – they are available 24×7 and can answer all queries, irrespective of the topic. Other than that, their toll-free number is – (866) 964 – 2867. They also have International and National numbers along with fax details for both – abuse and billing.
- Performance –This site boasts of a 90% customer satisfaction rate, and is rated a handsome 5 on reliability. Their prompt replies and 24×7 services ensure that you don’t have to wait to know answers to your doubts.
You can check out this particular web hosting site here – https://www.hostgator.com/
Fastcomet.com is a privately owned and independent global web hosting company. It opened its doors in 2013 and haven’t looked back ever since, opening up 10+ data centers all around the globe.
- Services Offered – Web Hosting, WordPress Hosting, Domains, Cloud VPS Hosting, WooCommerce Hosting, FastComet Sitebuilder, Dedicated CPU Servers, Joomla Hosting, SocialEngine Hosting, OpenCart Hosting, and Magento Hosting.
- Pricing –They have three different plans, which are – FastCloud priced at $2.95 per month, FastCloud Plus priced at $4.45 per month and FastCloud Extra priced at $5.95 per month.
- Customer Care and Support – They have a customer care support team that works relentlessly for 24 hours, 7 days a week. You can directly mail their sales team and/or chat with them through the official website.
- Performance – Their performance ever since their inception, has not only been consistent but they have also ensured that their customers have only grown, helping them branch out to places all around the globe.
You can check out this particular web hosting site here – https://www.fastcomet.com/
Chemicloud.com has been in the business for the past 10+ years and they boast of having a very customer-centric approach – prioritizing the specifications of each customer to the smallest of details.
- Services Offered – Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, and WordPress Hosting.
- Pricing –You can start by taking their services free of cost, for a span of 45-days. After that, in comparison to their contemporaries, Chemicloud is not only more affordable but their simple package starts at a modest price of $3.95 per month.
- Customer Care and Support – Their headquarters are in Newark, Delaware – United States. You can get in touch with them through call at – (1) 3027667722. You could also mail them at – [email protected] In case you’re unwilling to do either of these, you could also chat with them, mail them directly through the site or submit a ticket.
- Performance – Customers who have been associated with ChemiCloud claim that not only is this site one of the most reliable in the business but is also extremely cost-effective. Also, their customer care is extremely prompt and makes sure that irrespective of your doubts; you get special care and attention and don’t let your confusions linger for too long.
You can check out this particular web hosting site here – https://chemicloud.com/
Hostpapa.com appears in our list of some of the best cheap web hosting sites because they’re considered an ideal option for small scale businesses. They also provide you with a 30-day no-risk guarantee.
- Services Offered – Web Hosting, WordPress Hosting, VPS Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Online Store, AbanteCart Hosting, Elementor Hosting, Pikwik Hosting, Open Web Analytics Hosting, Serendipity Hosting, b2evolution Hosting, Movable Type Hosting, Coppermine Hosting, Dolibarr Hosting, X2CRM Hosting, Avactis Hosting, Cubecart Hosting, AEF Hosting, FluxBB Hosting, bbPress Hosting,4Images Hosting, Gallery 2 Hosting, Tiki Wiki Hosting, DokuWikiHosting, MediaWiki Hosting, and Yclas Hosting.
- Pricing –Hostpapa.com has a total of three plans. Based on your requirements, you can choose either of them. There is the Starter pack which comes at $3.95 per month, the Business pack which comes at $3.95 per month and the Business Pro pack that comes in at $12.95 per month.
- Customer Care and Support – Their PapaSquad customer care team works 24×7 and you can either chat with them directly through the site or call them or send them a fax at the local office of your country. They have offices in the following countries – Australia, Ireland, Mexico, India, the United States of America, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Netherlands, New Zealand, Europe, Singapore, Spain, France, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, Germany, and Hong Kong. If you want, you could also mail them at [email protected]
- Performance – Customer testimonials bear positive reviews only. Some seem to have opted for Hostpapa.com thanks to their amazing Green Hosting Policy and their easy problem-free services. Most don’t seem to have had any complaints ever since they decided to opt for their services. This goes on to show, just how trustworthy and good the company is.
You can check out this particular web hosting site here – https://www.hostpapa.com/
Hostwinds.com is a Washington based company which has not only been successful in this business but has tons of awards from the likes of the INC 500, and Findmyhost.com’s Editors’ Choice for a web host to prove just how good they are.
- Services Offered – Shared Hosting, Business Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Managed Linux VPS, Unmanaged Linux VPS, Unmanaged Linux VPS, Managed Windows VPS, Cloud Hosting, Dedicated Servers, Fastest Hosting, Unmatched Uptime, Redundant Network, Windshield, Windspeed, Website Migrations, Email Hosting, and Applications Hosting.
- Pricing –Based on the services you are opting for, are the prices and packages decided. Their shared hosting and business hosting plan details are given below –
- Hosting – Basic is priced at $3.29 per month, Advanced is priced at $4.23 per month and Ultimate is priced at $5.17 per month. Business Hosting – Basic is priced at $5.64 per month, Advanced is priced at $6.58 per month and Ultimate is priced at $7.99 per month.
- Customer Care and Support – You can directly opt to live chat with them through the official website or open a ticket on the website and raise a concern or issue. Their contact number is – 888-404-1279. Their team is extremely swift and prompt and takes a maximum of just 3 minutes to get back to you.
- Performance –They are not only extremely prompt and swift but ensure that your website runs as smoothly as possible, at all times. Patrons swear by their services and going by what they have to say about the site, it is safe to say that given a choice, they wouldn’t hesitate to suggest their services to friends and colleagues either.
You can check out this particular web hosting site here – https://www.hostwinds.com/hosting/
Tmdhosting.com is a company that opened its doors in the year 2007 and has not looked back since. This website has catered to thousands of customers and has successfully managed to grow each year, winning accolades for the brilliant budget-friendly web hosting opportunities they’ve been providing for their patrons.
- Services Offered – Reseller Hosting, Web Hosting, Windows Hosting, WordPress Hosting, Cloud Hosting, VPS Hosting, Windows VPS Hosting, Windows Reseller Hosting, PrestaShop Hosting, OpenCart Hosting, SocialEngine Hosting, Drupal Hosting, Dolphin Hosting, Concrete5 Hosting, osCommerce Hosting, CubeCart Hosting, WooCommerce Hosting, Dedicated Server Hosting, Joomla Hosting, Magento Hosting, SMF Hosting, CMS Hosting, Blog Hosting, CRM Hosting, Linux Hosting, Forum Hosting, and eCommerce Hosting.
- Pricing – Based on the services you are willing to opt for, you can choose a plan. The plans which are available under their website are as follows – Shared Hosting which is priced at $2.95 per month, Cloud Sites which is priced at $5.95 per month, VPS Hosting priced at $19.97 per month and Dedicated Servers priced at $79.97 per month.
- Customer Care and Support – You can get in touch with their customer care team by either calling at their USA number (1-888-771-5990) or UK number (44-800-090-3103) – both of which are toll-free. You could also fill in an online inquiry form and they will directly get in touch with you. In case your problem is related to technical support or in the billing department, simply submit a ticket or check their tutorials to see if your doubts may have been addressed there. In case of any online abuse, you could mail them at – [email protected]
- Performance – TMDhosting.com has been doing a brilliant job for the past 10+ years, ensuring that all their clients, irrespective of the size of their business face no problems or hurdles in the website hosting. Also, their cost-effective plans ensure that people not only keep coming back to them but bring in fellow friends and customers as well.
You can check out this particular web hosting site here – https://www.tmdhosting.com/
Ionos.com also known as 1&1 and IONOS is a web hosting site that also acts as a cloud partner for small and medium scale businesses. They’re one of the largest hosting companies in Europe and is a host to more than 12 million domains as well as more than 8 million customer contracts.
Services Offered – Domain Names, Domain Transfer, SSL Certificates, Web Hosting, WordPress Hosting, ASP.NET Hosting, Web Hosting for Agencies, WordPress Pro Hosting, Dedicated Hosting, Hosting Solutions, and VPS Hosting.
Pricing – The pricing and plans are decided based on the work at hand and what services you wish to avail from them. For a business, you can opt for the first month for $1 which you can cancel at any time. After the first month, the amount goes up to $8 per month. The Essential plan which is ideal for individuals is priced at $4 per month and the Expert plan is priced at $14 per month. All the plans can be canceled at any time minus any hidden costs.
Customer Care and Support – Their prompt customer support team is available 24×7. You can give them a call at – 1-484-254-5555. Since they have offices and helplines dedicated all around the world, you needn’t be worried. Any doubts you might have, they will make sure that they are all cleared – no matter when they arise.
Performance –IONOS makes sure that their customers get exactly what they pay for, which is why they let you go for a trial run too – at just $1. Customers who have been availing their services for long seem to agree that not only are they prompt and swift but also work hard and strive to stick to customer satisfaction at all times – reason enough for people to keep coming back to them time and again.
You can check out this particular web hosting site here –https://www.ionos.com/hosting/web-hosting
Interserver.net is one of the oldest web hosting companies that are still around. Having started the business back in 1999, they continue to provide excellent products to their customers – those which have evolved with time as well. Their vast customer range is what makes them appear in our list of the best cheap web hosting sites.
- Services Offered – Standard Web Hosting, Pro Web Hosting, ASP.NET, Private Email Hosting, C-Panel Hosting, Free Website Builder, Cloud Apps, Non-Profit Hosting, Student Web Hosting and E-Commerce.
- Pricing – Their standard web hosting plan starts at a nominal fee of $5 per month. In case you wish to avail it for a year, you can do so by paying $54 and for 3-years you can renew the plan at $144. Domain Registration and Transferring is done for $1.99.
- Customer Care and Support – In case of any confusion and doubts, you can directly get in touch with them through a live chat on their website. This New Jersey-based company has offices around the globe and based on your location you can get in touch with them there too. If you would like to get in touch with the sales team, simply mail them at – [email protected]
- Performance – Customers, who have availed of their services time and again, have not only applauded their quick and efficient team at customer services, but their flexible programs ensure that irrespective of the work at hand, you don’t face any kind of unnecessary complications. Their numerous awards from places such as – WHSR 5 Star Hosting Award. Trustwave and Uptime affirm how good they are with the services they offer.
You can check out this particular web hosting site here – https://www.interserver.net/webhosting/
Fatcow.com which started functioning in the year 1998 has been known to provide trustworthy and reliable hosting services to individuals as well as businesses – small and big.
- Services Offered – WordPress Hosting, Domain Parking, VPS Hosting, Dedicated Hosting, Domain Registration, Marketing Services, E-commerce Services, Email Services, and Domain Services.
- Pricing – They just have one plan – The Original FatCow Plan which is for $49 per year. If you would like to avail it for a month, then the price is $4.08 per month – with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Customer Care and Support – You can directly do a live chat with them through the website. If you are unwilling to do that, you could also give them a call at – 1-888-278-9780 (24×7 helpline). They work in the United States of America, the United Kingdom, Canada, Europe, and Australia. Their sales team can be contacted at – 888-278-9780. You could also email them at – [email protected]
- Performance –Customers who have been with FatCow ever since its inception have said that they not only love the affordability of the plan but their amazing follow-ups ensure that no matter what the problems that may arise after you’ve got your website running, they have got you covered.
You can check out this particular web hosting site here –https://www.fatcow.com/
Web Hosting Hub has been providing top quality web hosting services to customers, ever since their inception. Their USP has always been reliability and affordability – something they have never compromised with.
- Services Offered – BoldGrid Website Builder, Hosting Services, Hosting Plans, Domain Names, Host Your Blog, Custom Web Design, eCommerce Hosting, Move to a CMS, eCommerce Tools, Web Design Services, Website Transfer Services, 1-Click App Installs, Free Glyphs, cPanel Hosting and Applications Hosting.
- Pricing – Web Hosting Hub has three plans, from which you can choose, based on your requirements. Each plan can be extended up to 3-years. The starter pack known as Spark is priced at $4.99 per month; the second plan is ideal for small businesses and is called Nitro – priced at $6.99 per month. The third plan is ideal for highly dynamic sites with more resources and is known as Dynamo priced at $8.99 per month.
- Customer Care and Support – Their 24×7 USA based support team is extremely efficient and you have a specific section which answers all ‘frequently asked questions.’ Other than that, there are website tutorials and email tutorials. You can also get in touch with them through Skype or give them a call at – 1-877-595-4482. You could also choose to directly chat with them through the official website. You can mail them your doubts and queries at – [email protected]
- Performance –Web Hosting Hub’s phone tech service is something most customers seem to swear by because it is really hard to come across. Their loyal patrons are so satisfied with their services; they even go to the extent of promoting them on their social media handles.
You can check out this particular web hosting site here – https://www.webhostinghub.com/
Justhost.com is a host to more than a million sites and they provide you with a free script library as well as a 30-day money-back guarantee. Not just these, they also assure easy integration and boast of an outstanding uptime. What more could you possibly want? Oh yes – they’re extremely affordable too!
- Services Offered – Dedicated Hosting, VPS Hosting, Free Domain Name, Free Website Builder, Free Email Address, Free Marketing Tools, 1-Click WordPress Install, Free Website Scripts, and Multimedia Features.
- Pricing – They have four plans from which you can choose, based on your needs and requirements. The Basic plan is for $3.95 (regular rate is $9.49) per month, the Plus plan is for $6.95 (regular rate is $10.99) per month and the Choice Plus is also for $6.95 (regular rate is $14.99) per month. The Pro plan is for $14.95 (regular rate is $25.49). However, these are all promotional pricing which is for first-time customers only. Renewal rates will the regular rates only.
- Customer Care and Support – Their 24×7 phone support team ensures that no matter when the doubt may arise, someone is always there to clarify it. You can get in touch with their customer support team at – 888-755-7585. You could also opt to do a live chat with them through their official website.
- Performance – Their customer tailored support ensures that no customer has to face any trouble when building their website. Also, their overall performance has been consistent enough for them to not only sustain themselves but to ensure their customer base keeps growing – which is but obvious thanks to more than 1 million sites that are currently running on their platform.
You can check out this particular web hosting site here – https://www.justhost.com/
Factors to look for when considering the best cheap web hosting websites –
It is necessary to keep in mind that when you are looking for the best – you need to not only chalk out a plan but ensure that the sites you are planning on considering are helpful in the long run and will do all that you are expecting of it. Given below is a list of some of the necessary factors you need to consider when choosing a website for your web hosting.
This is the most important factor which you should consider when looking for web hosting services. Although you might not have a big budget, it isn’t necessary that the services you’re being offered have to be below par. All the sites mentioned above ensure that you get all that you are looking for, without burning a hole in your pocket.
Importance of Uptime –
When your site is down, customers have a hard time going through your site, sometimes even opening the home page becomes a hassle. Opting for a web hosting service that ensures no such situation ever arises, is a must. Remember to check whether the web hosting services you are opting for provides you with a healthy uptime; because in case they don’t the services don’t qualify as top class.
Prompt customer support –
This is something that is not only very important but is also necessary. Companies that provide you with 24×7 customer support which is prompt and swift is a necessity, especially if it is your first website – because chances are that you will have lots of queries and doubts – which they should have the ability to clarify – irrespective of the time. Any doubt or confusion you may have, the customer support should be able to ease out your worries.
Opt for a web hosting company that has a different set of plans – suitable for businesses – small and big as well as individuals. This will ensure that you don’t end up spending more than needed, especially if you are unsure of what you’re getting into. Having a few options to choose from ensures that you not only look into the pros and cons of each plan but also check whether the specific plan you are opting for is going to give you all the features you are looking for.
Web hosting isn’t an easy task, especially if you are a complete novice – looking for genuine help. Also, if you are a novice, the budget, and expenditure with regards to opting for a web hosting service become a matter of primary concern. As has been seen through all the sites that we have reviewed, going through each detailing of fine print is an absolute must. The reason behind this is, most of the companies offer an introductory feature that can be availed in certain starter packages as well as expanded higher-end packages. Going through a detailed study of the study and all it is offering ensures that you are opting for the best plan and are also getting additional offers – based on the plan.
Also, shared hosting – something you might have noticed, most of the companies are offering – isn’t something you need to be worried about. It simply translates to a setup whereby the hosting company runs multiple other sites on a particular server along with your site. This is only to ensure you get a cheap price, but avail all the benefits nonetheless.
We hope this buyer’s guide covers all your doubts and queries. It also supplies you with some of the best and cheapest web hosting services that are currently available in the market, to kick start your website.
Given below is a list of some FAQs with regards to web hosting. We hope they help!
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I look at all the different plans before considering which to choose?
Ans. Yes, definitely. Considering all the plans will not only ensure that you are opting for the best one but may also help you to save money.
Are web hosting services trustworthy?
Ans. Yes, they are. However, you will have to check how genuine the site is. Read some authentic reviews; see if the site has won prizes and accolades for the services they have offered. This will ensure that you aren’t being duped.
Will a web hosting service provider do everything for me – with regards to the site?
Ans. That will depend on the plan you opt for. Yes, they do help you with setting up your website and in case of additional queries; you could always contact their customer care.
I’m a novice and I’m not sure which plan is best for me. What do I do?
Ans. If you are a novice, then opt for a very basic plan. That way, you get to learn and understand the basics, and then you could upgrade once you are completely sure of everything.